Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Day 34: T+34

Thursday is not the day to go home. 

His co2 level was high (45) again today and he is feeling the groggy feeling coming back. After talking to Dr. Pearl, the pulminologist, we all thought it best to not go home tomorrow. Dr. Pearl is raising the dose of diamox for Eric to help his body to lower his co2. Pray that this can happen and Eric can feel better. 

This process requires so much patience. I think patience is something I'm being taught over and over in life. Just when I think I've learned how to be patient, I find out that I haven't.  Here's to patience!

Eric:


Thanks for hanging out with me everyday, boy!! You are doing so well with all the challenges put on your path. I love you and will continue to be by your side!

Jamie



No comments:

Post a Comment