Friday, February 14, 2014

Day 22: T+22 Valentine's Day!



Happy Valentine's Day! I walked in this morning to find Eric's door all decked out for Valentines by cute Vicki! 

Eric's numbers have continued to rise. Today they are:

White count: 0.9
Neutrophils: 400 (only 100 away from official engraftment!)
Platelets: 43

And he is feeling a smidgen better today.

I was mean wife and made him go for a walk right when I got here. Dr. Pearl came in again last night and emphasized the importance of getting up and going on walks. I'm so proud of Eric because yesterday he did 4 walks! 

Before Vicki left this morning she got some pictures of me and my valentine:

Try one:

Now try that with your eyes open, Eric:


Boom! He's still got it. I ❤️ my Batman!

I've got the best valentine around. He takes me on walking dates everyday!







No comments:

Post a Comment