Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Day 12: T+12

It's hard to see someone going through something so hard and not be able to do anything to change it or take it away. 

Eric's body is being taken to every limit. He gets little to no relief from the challenges he faces. 

Continue to pray for him. Pray that his new bone marrow can engraft quickly. That he can have some moments of peace and calm. That he can have the strength to endure one more day. 

It's inspiring to watch Eric work hard to do the things he needs to although it is hard. He doesn't have to be pushed or prodded to do things.  

Thanks for your love and support! This is a long journey and we appreciate your help along the way. 

Another quote from the quote wall I love so much:

Eric, you've done an excellent job so far! You've come so far in this journey, and I know you can keep going one hour and one day at a time! We are here to help support and love you!

Jamie

1 comment:

1. Keeping you in our thoughts has brought an extra blessing for me these weeks of finding more opportunities to enter the Temple. Thank you for your strength, endurance and examples to myself and our family.

ReplyDelete