Friday, March 14, 2014

Day 50: T+50

Eric the mummy sleeper. :)

It was another day in the hospital. The biopsy results came back negative for GVHD (yeah!!!). A stool sample was taken today that they are going to look for any possible causes of his nausea. If the stool sample comes back negative, then the GI doctor wants to try another endoscopy and see if he can get down. He would have the pulminologist there to watch Eric while they sedate him more than last time. The GI doctor also has a few other ideas on how to get the scope to go down and make it possible to do an endoscopy. Please pray that the doctors may be guided throughout the endoscopy and that they may be safe and cautious in their actions. Also pray that Eric may feel calm and good about the decision to do an endoscopy, if that's what the doctors decide. 

The endoscopy won't be happening until Monday or Tuesday (depending on the doctors schedules) so we have another weekend hanging out in the hospital! 

Other than talking to the doctors and finding out the results we have been hanging around doing what we always do. We watched another John Candy movie, the great outdoors, did some walking and napped. 

Here's what you do on walks when you're here too long:

Here's to the best weekend we can have in the hospital! We all love you, Eric and are cheering you on!! 

Jamie 

2 comments:

1. Thanks for sharing with us. You are an inspiration. You all are in our prayers and you know we believe in miracles. Sending much love and lots of prayers. xox

ReplyDelete
  2. Eric! I am so glad to see you! Peter and I have been thinking of you a lot the past couple of weeks....so, I am happy to see you. Wishing you the best and praying for even more.
    David

ReplyDelete