Saturday, January 25, 2014

Day 2

Although a rough night of up and down to the restroom, Eric has lost 2 pounds from yesterday. Two pounds of the water weight he needs to get off and out of his body, especially his lungs. 

The doctors gave him more medication again today to help him get rid of the water weight and make his body feel better. 

In the meantime, Eric's trying out the awesome grandpa recliner:


And with blanket version:


Isn't he so cute when he sleeps? It makes hanging out with him so fun to see him rest and be in a deep slumber. 

And his fan club for the day:

It was so good to hang out with Eric today and I enjoyed my time with him. He's working so hard and I couldn't be prouder! I love you, Eric!!

Jamie


1 comment:

  1. Jamie and Family, we are praying for your success and fast recovery. I LOVE THE BLOG! Thanks for sharing and Eric, HAPPY B-Day again.

    We LOVE YOU,

    The Wood Family

    ReplyDelete